- identification of the role, current state and perspectives of legal informatization in the context of formation of the information society;
- consideration of priority guidelines of the state policy of the Republic of Belarus in the sphere of legal informatization and improvement of the state system of legal information;
- identification of main directions of improvement of the legislation in the sphere of informatization including legal informatization;
- working out of main directions of scientific and practical support to the processes of legal informatization;
- consideration of the prospects of creation and implementation of innovative technologies in the sphere of legal informatization.
- public administration of processes of legal informatization as a part of the uniform state policy in the sphere of formation of the information society;
- the role and significance of law in the regulation of processes of formation of the information society;
- actual problems of improving legislation in the field of legal informatization;
- official publication and promulgation of legal acts. Legal aspects of dissemination and provision of legal information. Providing of access to legal information for citizens.
- role of information and communication technologies and Internet technologies in the development of legal informatization. Innovative technologies used in creation of information and legal resources;
- improvement of linguistic support for information and legal resources. Working out and using of new searching strategies of analytical search of legal information;
- applied aspects of using of modern information technologies in legal (law-making, law-enforcement) activity;
- current state and development of legal informatization in foreign countries. Interstate exchange of legal information: current state and perspectives for development.
Participants in the Conference will include representatives of state bodies and organizations of the Republic of Belarus, international organizations, public associations, researchers, teaching staffs of educational institutions, specialists in the field of legal informatization.
As a result the collected articles of the Conference to be published. We would like to invite all interested parties to take part in its formation.
Executive Committee of CIS in Minsk (17 Kirova Street, Minsk, Republic of Belarus)
All expenses connected with the Conference (journey, residing, a food, etc.) are paid personally by participants or their organization
Procedure for submitting materials:
Participants who make a presentation (plenary or bench) at the Conference have to direct the materials to NCPI till September 1, 2012. Requirements for materials are available in enclosure (DOC).
- Irina A. Chuprakova, head of the section for scientific and methodical support to legal informatization of the department of legal informatization of NCLI;
- Olga N. Nesterova, leading specialist of the section for scientific and methodical support to legal informatization of the department of legal informatization of NCLI.
Address: NCLI, 1a Berson Street, 220701, Minsk
Telephone: + (375 17) 222-70-75